I am a Christian. I believe in the God of the Bible, in God the Father, in His Son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Spirit. I believe in Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (NIV)" I am a biochemist and a pharmacist by education. As such I have a desire to understand nature. I am writing this blog as my way to express the facts of true science as I understand them, from the perspective of one who believes that all things were created by God, for God and for His purposes.

Feel free to comment, to offer your perspective, or to give suggestions for subjects.
Please take a minute to "Like" us on Facebook.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Scientific Definition

Before we move on, I would like to look at a definition of Science. Science is the logical, analytical, systematic study of God's creation. It helps us understand how our world functions and allows us to use it more fully as God intended. God created man to reign over His creation and to subdue it (Genesis 1:26-30). Science uses reason to uncover the hidden secrets of this World. In Psalm 25:2 it says "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the honor of man to search it out" (paraphrase).

Without the scientific method of analysis we would not be able to understand and utilize fully the majestic work of God in which we live.

1 comment:

  1. I havee read so many content on the topic of tthe blogger lobers but tthis
    piece oof writing is genuinely a nice paragraph, kep it up.


    Also visit my web site at Bing

    ReplyDelete