I am a Christian. I believe in the God of the Bible, in God the Father, in His Son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Spirit. I believe in Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (NIV)" I am a biochemist and a pharmacist by education. As such I have a desire to understand nature. I am writing this blog as my way to express the facts of true science as I understand them, from the perspective of one who believes that all things were created by God, for God and for His purposes.

Feel free to comment, to offer your perspective, or to give suggestions for subjects.
Please take a minute to "Like" us on Facebook.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all who read this! I want to thank all of my subscribers and those who have been coming here to read my posts over the years. It has been almost two and a half years since I wrote my last post and more than three and a half years since I was writing regularly. In spite of this I continue to have many visitors each month, with some writing supporting comments about how they enjoyed the blog. I am hoping to begin to write more soon, but at a slower pace than before, posting monthly.


Lift up your voice with a shout,
lift it up, do not be afraid.
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.


I was reading Isaiah recently and these verses from Isaiah 40 caught my eye and have prompted me to start again on this blog:

God is our Creator and the Creator of all things. It is He who we worship.

Isaiah 40:26 (NIV) Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.

Isaiah 40:28 (NIV) Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

And He calls us to proclaim it from the mountain tops!

Isaiah 40:9 (NIV) You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, “Here is your God!”

I am hoping to add my voice to the shouting of the "Good News" again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment